The department has always asked to have a copy of your class syllabus, for each class you are teaching. We are no longer accepting paper copies.Now that we are using the Google Apps for Education, it is very easy to share the PDF of your syllabus electronically with Brooke.
Please do not email your syllabus to Brooke.
Instead, share your document with Brooke using the Google Drive:
- Go to http://drive.google.com and log in with your math login information.
- If your file isn't already in your Google Drive, you can drag it into the Drive or click on the "New" button in the upper left corner, and select "File Upload". Browse and upload your file.
- In the list of files in your drive, click to select the syllabus you wish to share.
- Once selected, click on the Share icon (person with the plus sign): (Note, hovering over this icon will display a message "Share 'filename' " so you can be sure you are sharing the correct item!) Alternatively, you can right-click on the file, and select "Share...." with the same icon.
- Clicking the Share icon opens a pop-up window titled "Share with others". Enter in Brooke's e-mail (email@example.com) to share it with her.